Planning time: 20 minutes
Complete cooking time: 15 minutes
– 375g (12 oz.) chicken bosom filets, cut into exceptionally slender strips
– 1/2 teaspoon five-flavor powder
– 2 teaspoons cornflour
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons shellfish sauce
– 2 teaspoons earthy colored sugar
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– oil, for cooking
– 75g (2 1/2 oz.) pecans
– 150g (5 oz.) green beans, hacked
– 425g (14 oz.) can straw mushrooms, washed
– 6 spring onions, cut
– 230g (7 1/2 oz.) can cut bamboo shoots, flushed
1. Dry the chicken with paper towels or something almost identical milkshake straws and sprinkle with five-flavor powder. Then, at that point, blend the cornflour in with the soy sauce in a little bowl until it becomes smooth. Add 1/2 cup (125ml/4 fl oz.) water and the shellfish sauce, the earthy colored sugar and the sesame oil.
2. Heat the wok until it will turn out to be extremely hot and add 1 tablespoon of oil and twirl it around to cover the side. Then, at that point, pan sear the pecans for around 30 seconds or somewhere in the vicinity, or until turns out to be daintily sautéed. Channel on paper towels.
3. Then, at that point, warm the wok and add 1 tablespoon of oil and pan fried food the chicken in bunches over exceptionally high hotness for around 2 to 3 minutes or thereabouts, or until it is very much cooked through. Then, at that point, eliminate the chicken from the wok and put away.
4. From that point forward, add the snake beans, the straw mushrooms, the spring onions and the bamboo shoots to the wok and pan fried food them for around 2 minutes or thereabouts. Then, at that point, eliminate from the wok and add the soy sauce blend and hotness for around 1 moment or thereabouts, or until it turns out to be somewhat thickened. Then, at that point, return every one of the chicken and the vegetables to the wok, and throw them well to cover with the sauce. Season well and serve without a moment’s delay, sprinkled with the seared pecans.